The Milwaukee Bucks are looking to make win the NBA championship for the second-consecutive season. Here is the team’s full playoff schedule.
Last year, the Milwaukee Bucks won their first NBA championship since 1971. The team was down 0-2 to the Phoenix Suns, but they bounced back to win the next four games, thanks to a huge, Finals MVP-winning performance by star Giannis Anteotkounmpo.
Now, the team will look to become the first team to win back-to-back championships since the Golden State Warriors did so in 2017 and 2018.
The Bucks finished the season tied with the Boston Celtics and Philadelphia 76ers with 51-31 overall records for second-place in the East. However, the No. 2 seed went to Boston, allowing Milwaukee to receive the No. 3 seed.
Milwaukee will begin their championship defense against the rival Chicago Bulls in the opening round of the NBA Playoffs.
Bucks playoff schedule
Here is Milwaukee’s first-round series schedule against Chicago:
- Game 1: vs. Chicago Bulls, Sunday, Apr. 17 at 6:30 p.m. ET on TNT
- Game 2: vs. Chicago Bulls, Wednesday, Apr. 20 at 9:30 p.m. ET on TNT
- Game 3: at Chicago Bulls, Friday, Apr. 22 at 8:30 p.m. ET on ABC
- Game 4: at Chicago Bulls, Sunday, Apr. 24 at 1:00 p.m. ET on ABC
- Game 5 (if necessary): Wednesday, Apr. 27 — in Milwaukee
- Game 6 (if necessary): Friday, Apr. 29 — in Chicago
- Game 7 (if necessary): Sunday, May 1 — in Milwaukee